Who will you be working for?
My client is a stable and rapidly growing operator that employs talents in various regulated markets. Its LATAM division is looking to hire an affiliate manager to develop and implement a comprehensive affiliate marketing strategy across the region.
What You Will Do:
- Accountable for the effectiveness of the Affiliate Marketing channel.
- Handle the monthly budget and provide reports on crucial KPIs in specific geographical locations.
- Ensure that all affiliate materials, including campaigns, bonus offers, and links, are current, and that affiliate websites are promoting the brand appropriately and compatibly.
- Strategize weekly and monthly promotional calendars.
- Take charge of our existing affiliate platform (NetRefer).
- Establish direct connections with key affiliates and cultivate robust, enduring relationships with them.
- Oversee existing affiliate networks and enlist new partners.
- Deploy and test new partnerships (S2S, Pixels, GTM).
- Collaborate with our design team to deliver landing pages and other creative assets to our extended network of partners.
- Fine-tune the customer journey to align with CRM communications and lifecycle stages.
- Conduct an analysis of affiliate channel performance using various attribution models and optimize the channel accordingly.
What our client is Looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience working in affiliate marketing in the IGaming industry (Casinos)
- Digital salesperson passionate about working with affiliates and associations.
- Solid analytical and self-sufficient profile, that can work and adapt quickly to changes.
- Strong knowledge of pixel implementation and code management.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with reports and data analytics, especially knowledge of Power BI and/or Data Studio.
- Team player, able to work with multiple business units and stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English and Spanish. (Portuguese is a Plus)
- Experience using planning tools (Jira – Asana – Trello), agile experience will be an advantage.
- Familiar with social media networks and trends.
- Good understanding of the other Digital Marketing channels (Acquisition and Retention).
- Customer-centric mindset; think and act with the customer in mind.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the online gaming market, products, and customers.