Social Media Community Manager CryptoPosted 39 days ago
London£45,000 to £50,000 paJob Reference: 35582
Social Media Community Manager
Our client is one of the world's leading online trading groups, providing multi-asset trading, currency data, and analytics to retail and corporate clients worldwide. They aim to educate and inform through high-quality content, keeping their audience of private investors and self-directed traders engaged with popular asset classes, such as forex and crypto.
They are looking for a passionate and experienced social media Community Manager with a strong understanding of online trading and crypto markets. The ideal candidate will be a strategic self-starter, comfortable bringing ideas to the table regarding channel strategy, social systems technology and internal workflow processes.
The Community Manager will report to the Senior Social and Content Manager and be responsible for acting as the primary point of contact between them and their online community, monitoring the integrity of the brand’s online reputation as well as building and nurturing a vibrant online community and fostering a supportive environment for client interactions.
Duties will span strategy, monitoring, managing, and reporting.
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
• Proven experience as a successful Community Manager in a similar role.
• Strong understanding of financial markets and the cryptocurrency space.
• Confident with community building tools and listening technologies.
• Familiarity with Discord, Reddit, and Telegram is a requirement
- Develop strategies to increase visibility with forex and crypto audiences where key conversations are happening online. 
- Monitor branded social media channels, manually and through listening tools, for reputation management purposes.
- Engage in a timely and professional manner with community members across various platforms, including mainstream social media channels, trading forums, client review sites and other online channels.
- Manage support interactions by responding to prospects or clients with generic queries about services and products.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch.