Sales Manager Brazil - IGaming Posted 55 days ago
São PauloAttractiveJob Reference: 35518
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our client is a Lead the sports data industry of IGaming with global operations.
As a Sales Manager, you will oversee the planning, forecasting, and execution of all sales activities, as well as maintaining relationships with current customers and partners.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, expanding the company's customer base and market presence.
- Negotiate commercial terms while utilizing analytical data.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales process.
- Create and manage a full sale funnel. Generate regular reports for senior management, providing insights into sales performance, trends, and areas for improvement.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial, and marketing aspects.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Act as a point of contact for escalated client issues, working to resolve challenges and retain client loyalty.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the sports betting/iGaming industry -must.
- Heavily connected in the iGaming/sports betting industry – must.
- Experience B2B with sales - must
- Experience with CRM systems – Advantage.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and same business day response- must.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated “team player” with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with strategic thinking.
- Willingness to travel
- Sports fan that is familiar with basic/advanced terms- must
- Must be in Brazil - Does not offer a redeployment package.
- Fluent English and Portuguese are required – must . Spanish speaker – a big advantage·