Financial Accountant Posted 32 days ago
Europe, MaltaAttractive Salary Job Reference: 35623
My Client a B2B business within the iGaming industry are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team in Malta.
The ideal candidate would have the responsibility of the day-to-day financial operations of the company, whilst reporting to the Finance Manager
Location - Malta
- Contribute towards day-to-day accounting operations
- Preparing the calculation of client revenue share, preparation of supporting schedules and posting of sales invoices using the inhouse Accounting system.
- Posting supplier invoices and reconciling statements and issuing payment.
- Liaising with customers and assisting in the debt collection.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and preparing VAT Returns.
- Assisting with annual statutory audits and other regulatory submissions.
- In possession or in the process of obtaining a degree in Accountancy, ACCA, ACA or a similar qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Finance role. Experience within the gambling industry is desirable but not mandatory.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other financial software applications.
- Organised and detail-oriented person.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Valid EU work permit is a must.
- Modern and fun working environment
- Regular career and personal growth meetings
- Medical Health Insurance
- An attractive salary attached