Finance Administrator Posted 20 days ago
Portugal, LisbonCompetitive Salary Job Reference: 35663
Role - Finance Administrator
Location - Portugal, Lisbon
A online gaming provider in Portugal are looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their fast paced environment .
Finance and Admin Support
- Building relationships with suppliers and contractors, negotiating prices and sourcing quotations
- Ensure all company property is retrieved from leavers, recorded correctly and appropriate departments informed (HR, IT, Finance)
- Maintain office stationery and stock control for the office
- Ensure Fixed Asset Register is kept up to date
- Assisting the Operational Director with administrative tasks and reporting to the Finance Manager
- Checking invoices and raising queries as required.
- Invoice record keeping and saving for 3rd party and Finance uploads.
- Daily creating purchase orders for all valid expense invoices
- Saving all email support, quotes etc
- Ensuring all invoices are attached on PO’s and are being paid on time.
- Correct VAT allocation on purchase orders for vatable expenses.
- Liaising with the finance team and proving assistance with commentary on OPex reports
- Collating invoices , statements and other support monthly
- Analysis of BBS accounts monthly
- Investigation and resolving monthly variances between Navision/Cognos reporting and BBS
- Assist with Portugal VAT returns and Portugal Corporate Tax
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of the support required for the quarterly and annual audit files.
- Excellent communication skills English and Portuguese (written and spoken).
- Bookkeeping / Accounting qualification
- Minimum 12 months experience in Finance Administrator role, based in Portugal.
- Experience in working with an ERP system, Business central, Microsoft Dynamics or similar
- Working experience using Navision
- Candidate must have the right to work in the European Union and be based in Portugal
- Demonstrates consistent behaviour aligned to the Organizational Culture
- MS Office – Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills and brilliant attention to detail