Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A well established iGaming platform provider is looking for a VP of Marketing to join their dynamic and energetic team and be responsible for planning, developing and implementing online & offline marketing projects. This includes organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, channel marketing and public relations activities.
- Create, implement and measure a comprehensive marketing strategy, market communication, new media, and publications
- Develop annual and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing activities.
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with business partners
- Ensure articulation of organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position both internal and external
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
Minimum of 5 years' experience working in senior level marketing positions, ideally within a software organization. Experience with B2B Online marketing/gambling companies is a big plus.
- Experience in strategic planning, communications planning and management
- University graduate in business, marketing, communications or an equivalent combination of education
- Possess strong leadership with ability to motivate and influence others
- Creative and strategic thinker with an excellent judgment in an agile work environment
Mother tongue level English with emphasis on exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
If interested and feel like you have the right skills for this position please apply directly or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job