Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Would you like to work for a company whose main focus is data security? Would you like to work on different projects from time to time so that you would have the chance to constantly improve yourself professionally?
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to join a company like this.
My partner is in the ICT Service industry, they are based in Germany and they are currently building a team here in Malta to be able to serve the growing business needs of their clients.
Your main tasks as a Systems Administrator will be:
- Design, implement and configure new networks
- Maintain and operate internal and customer systems, following the industry best-practices
- Install and configure new hardware and software
- Setup, configure and maintain backup and restore operations
- Properly document configurations of hardware or software installations or changes
- Maintaining hardware and software inventories
- Setup and maintain an emergency backup and restore systems
- Applying operating system updates, patches and configuration changes
- Scripting experience in Microsoft Powershell, batch, bash
- Familiar with Ticket-Systems, Changes and Incidents
Skills you need to have:
- Degree in IT Systems Management or equivalent
- Ideally holding 2 years’ experience as an IT related Administrator
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Linux operating systems
- Understanding of virtualization technology like Docker, XEN Hypervisor and HyperV technology
- Candidates in possession of ITIL Foundation will be considered an asset
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job