Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
The SEO Content Writer will form part of the central SEO team and Acquisition department, creating content for maximum visibility and ranking the major search engines. The SEO Content Writer will be responsible for the flawless production of all optimized content on brand and affiliate sites.
Role and Responsibilities
- Excellent command of the Swedish language on a native level.
- Excellent command of the English language and the ability to translate and localize English content into Swedish.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills in both Swedish and English.
- Create engaging SEO content, blog posts and social media posts, including meta titles.
- Take full ownership of assigned content production across all sites
- Participate in SEO education and training, and possess the ability to implement new knowledge in the daily work.
- The ability to create SEO optimized content containing keywords as well as internal and external links.
- Optimize brand and affiliate websites content for maximum visibility and ranking the major search engines.
- Understand the difference between when to create large volumes of text quickly compared to high quality articles that require a lot of research.
- Experience in the online casino industry, preferably within a Content or SEO role is an advantage.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications; Word and Excel.
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Pro-active and flexible attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of team
Formal Role Requirements
- Ability to communicate excellent in Swedish (native level) and English.
- Proven editorial skills, excellent, written and oral communication skills.
- A good understanding of how to use and implement keywords in writing.
- Skill at both fast quantities content creation and in-depth research quality content.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Good knowledge of CMS tools is an advantage.
- Knowledge of keyword research is an advantage.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Please get in touch with me today!
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job