Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Inspire, lead and be the driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding to feature development through experimentation. Perfectly suited for someone with a love of sports, e-commerce, technology or all three.
· Take full ownership of one of our market leading products and working with other product managers, define the prioritization of new features and improvements
· Facilitate and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
· Analyze, understand and share learnings from experimentation to communicate a deep understanding of a product.
· Thrive to achieve friction-less implementation of changes made to the product.
· User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything
· Someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and fully commits to a project to achieve success by problem solving.
· Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
· Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
· Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
· Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full software delivery lifecycle
· 5+ years’ experience working with web based companies in a product management, business analyst or project management role.
· Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics.
· Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing.
Agile / Scrum experience / Continuous Integration / CI (involving Product Backlog, Release Plans, Show and Tell and Single Source or Truth etc)*
Ideal backgrounds might include ecommerce, online Retail, online betting, media, payments, transactional web / commerce related systems.
The candidate would be based in Panama (either currently or willing to relocate).
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job