Sportsbook Operations Manager – Newcastle-Under-Lyme
Have you got previous Sportsbook Operations experience? Are you interested in joining an established Gaming company that has launched their brand-new Sportsbook?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career.
About this opportunity
A competitive Salary, Bonus with additional benefits and relocation assistance is on offer.
One of the UK’s leading online gaming companies is seeking a Sportsbook Operations Manager that will be responsible for the overall quality of the product offering, ensuring that accurate and timely Content is presented to the customer in a consistent manner and in line with the customer experience strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Sportsbook Operations, your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Sportsbook Operations team
- Ensure the presentation of all Sportsbook content is consistent and aligns with brand and customer experience guidelines
- Operational responsibility for over 20,000 events per week across 100,000 sports betting markets and the management of data input across internal systems
- Delivering the overall customer experience, in line with the content, marketing and Brand strategies.
Key Attributes/Skills background profile
- Excellent knowledge of sports and betting products.
- Experience managing a large team in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent understanding of sports trading and liability management
- Naturally ability to lead and direct during high pressured situations and make key decisions quickly and confidently
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job