We are looking for a Sports Analyst to join a world leading software provider for the gaming industry. Our client is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual with a passion for sports who would like to join a fantastic team culture and be part of something really exciting!
• Understanding the business, especially sports operations, trading, customer risk and sports product, to ensure analytical needs are met.
• Review business performance general + quality monitoring with focus sports operations, customer risk and trading
• Optimization of betting program/content in terms of event coverage
• Ad-hoc reporting on betting patterns or product assessment, customer-focused assessments.
• Understanding and improving the players experience on site.
• Pro-actively analyzing the available business data from multiple sources to provide timely and actionable insight.
• Keeping up to date with market trends and competitor innovations.
• Communicate market overview insights in a tailored and creative format across departments, identifying key business implications.
• Excellent modeling, analytical and numerical capabilities.
• master’s in applied mathematics or similar.
• Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
• Ability to influence decision-making processes i.e. persuasiveness and assertiveness.
• Ability to see the 'big picture,' evaluate the business impact of issues and priorities various requests.
• Ability to learn in a fast-changing work environment.
• Ability to function as a self-starter with strong communication skills, able to communicate recommendations to senior stakeholders as well as colleagues within the team and those across the wider business.
• Self-driven and reliable personality to assure accurate and reliable execution
If you feel this is the right career move for you and would like to discuss further please do get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job