Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A fantastic and award winning Fin-tech business seeks passionate and driven Software Engineers who have good experience with web and mobile to join them in their brand new Barcelona office to work on cutting edge technologies.
About the company
They are the leading lending company in Europe,and are the new thorn in the side of “conventional banks”. They are continuously improving the way their customer's bank by offering more choice and better services.
They are looking for Software Engineers to collaborate on a major banking platform.
You will build a brand new banking platform in a cross-functional team - small, agile and adaptable to whatever challenges come their way. Interaction with stakeholders and key business users is important.
- Experience in large scale distributed software systems that have proven scalability and complex topologies.
- Solid and extensive professional experience with Java, Scala, Python and/or C#
- Experience with Glide and Apache Maven
- Experience with Kafka or Spar would be great
- Also experience with TDD and AWS is beneficial
- Experience with payment technologies
- An advocate of test driven development or, even better, behaviour-driven development.
- Ability to talk to key stakeholders on a daily basis and be able to understand and be interested in the business objectives of the company. We deliver business value.
What you get
- Not only do you get to work with a team who believes in collaboration and support, but be part of a company that believes continuous evolution, always striving to be at the pinnacle of technology and choice.
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- If you are tired of working on Legacy systems with legacy thinking people, simply apply for the position.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job