Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important markets for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organization to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the SEO managers, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the sites.
• Revising and sharpening the content across the various platforms that we have today.
• Creating new exciting, shareable and engaging content for the iGaming vertical.
• Assistance in creating an overall content strategy for the Danish market.
• Finding possible content partnerships with other websites and guest writing for third party websites.
• Conduct outreach/content marketing for the Danish sites & content.
• Updating and maintaining content websites.
• Write, create and publishing posts on our social media channels, as well as monitoring them.
• Native level in spoken and written Danish.
• High level in spoken and written English language.
• Experience in content writing.
• Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress.
• Experience or high level of interest of social media.
• Excellent team skills.
• Passion and high knowledge of iGaming are considered a plus.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: You are based in Malta.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job