Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Would you like the chance to work with one of the top most innovative, award-winning gaming platforms in the Gaming industry? I am working with a hugely popular company here in Malta who are looking for a Service Desk Agent to join their fun, fast-paced team.
At this company, you will work hard and have fun doing it! Employees are given the required space to thrive, build, experiment, and contribute across a number of product features and modules.
• Provide first and second level support to customers and the internal team
• Participate in the 24/7 on-call service delivery roster
• Resolve issues raised via the JIRA system and maintaining issue statuses and reporting to the appropriate project manager, team lead, operations manager or client
• Produce, research and development of the application software on Windows and
• Liaise with clients to improve their overall experience, including usability testing,
implementation of human computing interface interaction guidelines and managing
• Assess client feedback and provide internal feedback to account management and
project management as appropriate
• Raise red flags and follow escalation procedures
• Work individually and in a team to follow out instructions on maintaining proper work
time logs, provide high quality output, follow development and QA best practices and
report KPI data in a timely fashion
• Ensure that all Service Level Agreement parameters are met at all times
• Produce incident reports and Root Cause Analysis feedback
• Other duties as deemed necessary
• Liaise with project management and account management where necessary and
• Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement to the development team.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Good English writing skills
• Able to work in a team and individually
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Knowledge of other languages such as Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Greek and French are considered an asset
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Knowledge on MVC, . Net, PowerShell, Unix and Atlassian products will be considered a plus
• Knowledge and experience using MySQL and IIS backend, or any other backend
configuration as may be necessary from time to time
This is an opportunity to join a successful, international company with a diverse culture and a real chance of career progression. Please do get in touch if you are interested in discussing this further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job