A well established iGaming operator are seeking an experienced SEO Manager to be part of the Marketing function and strengthen the acquisition function.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the Content-SEO strategy
- Gather analyse and generate reports for several Multilingual sites
- Optimizing, monitoring and maintenance several Multilingual sites
- Ongoing keyword research, website optimization and site analysis.
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Implementing and managing link building campaigns and link brokers.
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience and knowledge in SEO.
- Previous experience in the gaming industry would be considered a big advantage
- On-page SEO - keyword analysis, keyword research, on page optimization.
- Off-page SEO - link building and off page strategy
- Content Optimization & Distribution, Multilingual Website Targeting
- Familiarity with industry tools including Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and various SEO tools (Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, Majestic SEO, Xenu)
- Experience working with CMS such as Drupal, or other.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work with a well established company but be part of a smaller team.
- Very competitive remuneration packages and additional benefits.
- The opportunity to work in a great environment that promotes growth of individuals.
Interested? Let's talk. Please apply directly or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job