Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Outstanding opportunity to take ownership of existing Casino Product lines, driving continuous improvement in customer experience and provide leadership and focus to 3rd party games suppliers.
This role will suit a person with a strong commercial background who wants to make the move to a more creative role. They are also in the process of rolling out a new Sportsbook solution and you will also take day to day operational responsibility for this.
- Manage day to day operations of Casino vertical, monitoring performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement across Technology/UX and Marketing.
- Manage and align the development roadmap with the high level strategy, working with internal and external stakeholders, including Senior Management, Technology/IT, Marketing and Operations.
- Lead the delivery of new products from concept and discovery through to launch.
- Provide development resources with UI/UX mockups, flowcharts and user stories for all new features.
- Full lifecycle management of specific products and features working closely with UX/UI development resources to ensure you deliver engaging experiences for our customers.
- Lead a product development team to set the roadmap, aligning everyone behind a common goal.
- Analysis of existing operational and commercial data to discover opportunities for improvement in existing products and input into marketing strategy.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers on any support requirements.
- Produce weekly commercial reports on areas of responsibility.
- Provide Product Training to Operations/Customer Support and Marketing teams.
- Product Management experience within a lean/agile development methodology within the Gaming industry with exposure to the B2B world.
- Ability to work with technical team to develop user stories and detailed requirements.
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on desktop and mobile products and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience.
- A background in Sports betting and/or Lottery industry with the ability to output technical design documents for the programming team.
- A solid understanding of technical systems architecture.
- Ability to maintain a good balance between short-term delivery and longer term planning.
- An analytical and inquisitive mind-set with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes.
- Interest in and knowledge of the latest technology and media trends
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels.
- High proficiency in use of MS Excel and Office suite in general.
- Photoshop, Asana/Jira/MS Project experience advantageous.
- Degree in Marketing, Business/Economics or Computer Science advantageous.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job