Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our client is one of the fastest growing mobile marketplaces globally. They focus on buying and selling different products. The company has a global reach to millions of active buyers. They’re a diverse, passionate group that’s connecting millions of buyers and sellers. This company has a very exciting future and been recognised as one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe.
We’re looking for a talented Senior PHP Developer to join their fast-growing international tech team.
- Do you enjoy creating great software?
- Do you have a passion for software?
- Do you enjoy challenges?
- System performance improvement and scalability
- Create value for the users.
- Diagnose and problem solve
- Designing and implementation of new features
- Testing: Support with this
- PHP 5 years + developing
- High traffic distributed systems
- Best practice knowledge – particular solid
- Testing culture background
- Experience dealing with performance issues.
- Experience SQL, caching systems, GIT.
- Experience with high-traffic distributed systems.
- Agile methodologies experience – particularly Scrum and Kanban
- Very strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Strong team player
- Proactive personality
- Finding the balance between quality and speed
- Sense of character
- Java or Scala experience would be beneficial
- Search engines experience, specifically Solr and ElasticSearch
- Amazon Web Services experience
- Systems administration experience, specifically GNU/Linux
- Strong trolling skills.
Very competitive benefits package on offer.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job