Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are looking for a talented Senior .Net Developer to join one of the leading sports technology companies around. This company are at the cutting edge of sports technology and they need someone passionate, dynamic and energetic to join their increasing successful team based in Tallinn.
You will be involved in the full software development cycle. Your main responsibilities will include: requirements analysis, designing and developing new software products and components and investigating software issues and resolving defects. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who is passionate about sports, willing to take on challenges and responsibility for new projects from scratch, deliver the best quality results to the clients and be an integral part of a focused agile team.
- Analysis of requirements from internal and external customers
- Design and development of new software products and components
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers
- Solid understanding of C# and Visual Studio tooling
- Familiar with Unit Testing/Test Driven Development techniques
- Strong Communication Skills
- Familiarity with Agile development techniques
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- TDD/BDD and supporting technologies (NUnit, Mocking Frameworks, Specflow)
- Service Orientated Architecture (concurrent processing, multi-threading, high availability)
- Some commercial experience with C#
- Messaging and communication technologies (RabbitMQ, NancyFX, REST, WCF, ASP.Net WebAPI)
- Other Languages and technologies: Powershell, F#, Castle Windsor, log4net, Graphite, GIT
In return the company offer exciting work within a unique industry with a great opportunity for self-development. The office environment is stimulating, relaxed and supportive. If you feel this is something that you would be interested in, please do get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job