The environment is dynamic and fast-paced, so during any given day you may have the opportunity to maintain the current iOS applications as well as work on further product enhancements.
• Making developments of the software lifecycle and practices of the company,
• Programming applications for iOS platform,
• Improvement of the company’s applications' in the iOS store
• Writing qualified code, and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
We are looking for a candidate who has min. 3 years experience of developing applications within commercial environment. We are looking for an individual with the below skills and experiences:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
• Minimum 4 years of development experience in IOS applications
• Experience on Swift language
• Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and performance analysis
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures and design patterns
• Good understanding of distributed client application architecture, RESTful APIs
• Advocate for the best practices in software engineering
• Knowledge of version control systems
• Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
• Creative and fast problem-solving skills
• Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development lifecycle
In return, you’ll get a great basic salary, plenty of learning and development opportunities, health and well-being benefits, and have the opportunity to work with the smartest and happiest payments folks.
Our perks include:
• Access to discounted Fitness First Membership 50% (or the same amount towards other gym provider)
• Pension – you will be covered with the company contribution of 5%
• You will also be eligible to join the company share plan upon completion of the probationary period
• Upon completion of the probationary period you’ll also be eligible to access the training allowance which is £3000 per annum with the option of 5 training days off-site.
• PerkBox which gives you a range of corporate discounts towards retailers, health/activity providers etc.
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Travel Loan
• Friday office breakfasts
• Plenty of team socials
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job