Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Senior Customer Risk Analyst - Sportsbook
Our client is about to enter a new era of its online gaming with the creation of its first sports betting product. Built from the ground up, our new personality led brand is being created with the punter at its heart. While we are still in the development phase we are looking to hire an experienced Sportsbook Risk Analyst to work in the Risk team.
For 2017 and beyond, sports betting will be at the forefront of our agenda and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us at the start of our journey and make this product the success we know it will be.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Sportsbook Customer Analytics Manager and their primary responsibility will be to ensure that the Sportsbook customer base is optimised for maximum, profitability to stimulate the growth of the business.
Overall this is a challenging hands-on role that will require lots of initiative, drive and the ability to focus on betting behaviour and patterns within sports betting.
- Customer Profiling & Segmentation - Taking responsibility for factoring customers and give them an appropriate risk rating to assign appropriate betting limits
- Review/adapt limits per customer in accordance to their behaviour/betting pattern.
- Monitoring and Identifying changes in customer behaviour as well as identifying new patterns harming or pushing the business. Analyse complex data sets and processes in order to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve risk team KPIs and drive the business forward
- Analyse risk reports on a daily basis, identify potential risky behaviour and take measures to control/avoid it.
- Use customer data in order to identify shortcomings in product offer
- Conduct research, perform detailed analysis and provide observations, insights and conclusions on the analyses and recommend solutions
- Retrieve data from large databases DWH via SQL queries and present it to the business.
About our client:
They are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company. Along the way they have grown into the award-winning team of designers, developers and operators behind some of the leading gaming sites and apps.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job