Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Online Casino
Would you like to join an innovative Online Casino Gaming company based in Bucharest?
They are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst or a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team.
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Provide internal customers with meaningful and valuable insights to increase players satisfaction and retention
- Develop and automate reports, interactively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Deliver actionable insights and interpretation based on raw and aggregated data
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the company applications and its economy devise strategies and tactics to put them to an effective use to improve performance indicators.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst
- Previous experience working for within the iGaming industry
- Experience with self-optimizing processes
- Experience with segmentation, definition, and monitoring of KPI’s
- Experience in translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework.
- Experience in statistics, working with statistical packages, and in working with datasets (SQL).
- Experience with data modeling and reporting.
- Direct team management experience or demonstrated leadership potential.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends. Applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills.
- Distinctive analysis skills and impeccable business judgement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of predictive analytics is an advantage
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic small team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast moving company and industry.
- Degree in statistics, data management, industrial engineering, economics, mathematics is an advantage.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job