As a Senior BI Developer you will bring crucial analytics to our client in gaining a competitive advantage in the market. You will join a dynamic team that builds reports, dashboards and analytic solutions. Our client works with vast amounts of data and real-world experience in working with bigdata will be considered an asset.
You will be required to write relational and multidimensional queries, whilst creating and deploying reports. You will also be responsible for aggregating large sets of data from heterogeneous sources into a data warehouse that is used extensively across the organisation.
The ideal candidate should be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related recognised degree and have at least 5 years relevant experience.
• Excellent SQL knowledge
• Excellent Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services experience
• SQL server basic administration experience
• Knowledge of at least 1 data visualisation tool
• Experience in quality assurance for the verification and accuracy of data
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a collaborative style
• Very good written and spoken English
• Self-starter, fast learner and able to work with minimal supervision
• Effective team player
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills and attention to detail
Experience in telecoms would be considered an asset.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job