Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
The world’s leading live gaming solutions business seeks a Sales Associate to get into the gaming industry and really make an impact! You will be working directly with the GM to begin your career as a Sales Executive in the exciting casino industry.
This position reports directly to the Head of Sales/US in Las Vegas.
About this opportunity
Our client is looking for a smart and ambitious type who is excited by the prospect of growing their business as well as managing existing accounts. Experience in the casino industry is not a requirement, but the enthusiasm to make an impact is. We are looking for outgoing, sales –oriented and consultative personalities that truly want to help clients and understand their business.
This position requires heavy travel, nationally. All candidates considered must be willing to travel a minimum of 75%.
Your qualifications and experience
- 2+ years in a sales environment, prospecting and cold calling to develop business.
- Strong communication skills and a consultative attitude with genuine desire to help businesses grow.
- Interest in the casino gaming industry.
- Flexibility to travel a minimum of 75% nationally.
- Ability to obtain a gaming license, as needed.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer with no restrictions.
Interested? Next steps…
This role is actively progressing, so please apply ASAP.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job