Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Rapidly-growing company within igaming industry seeks exceptional and ambitious Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
What you'll be doing
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Solid experience with Python, at least 3 years
- Experience developing with Python web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Experience with relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Comfortable with HTML, JS, CSS, etc.
- Comfortable working in Linux environments
- Experience with GIT or similar tools for source control management
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with Selenium and asyncio
- Basic knowledge of system administration, and automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP), and specifically the serverless platforms (Lambda, Cloud Functions)
Great perks and good salary offered as well!
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job