Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
I am looking for a dynamic and motivated Project Manager to join a world leading gaming provider of complete solutions across platforms. This company also run an award winning platform offering games from global top providers.
My client is looking for a project manager who will take responsibility for leading the customer facing projects, working together with other departments as part of a close knit, friendly team.
- Manage, track and implement delivery of projects through their lifecycle.
- Working in association with senior management
- Matrix management [ IT, product, Development and design teams]
- Providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Maintaining processes to ensure that project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Implement Projects management processes ,procedures, and tools in the organization
- Project management skills and experience (minimum 2 years) from international software companies
- Experience working with international customers
- Knowledge of development lifecycles
- Methodical approach to delivery, with attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects, risks and changes management
- Customer facing , excellent interpersonal skills, Self-motivated, details oriented, self-managed, team player
- Experience with managing tasks in TFS system- Big advantage
- Assertive, independent, adaptable, and creative
- Industrial engineering / Information Technology degree or equivalent
- Fluent English (written and spoken).Other Languages are an advantage.
If you feel this could be the right next thing for you please do get in touch to discuss in more detail.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job