Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our esteemed client who is one of the leader in International Gaming is looking for Project Managers and Security consultants for their Asian office.
Location : Taiwan
The global project manager is responsible for overall project management on multi-national basis. PM is responsible to lead project team to ensure the adherence of the project in terms of quality, timeline and budget in the service agreements and identifies suitable resources to facilitate efficiency improvement for project execution and to achieve the project goals.
To manage the projects from initiation to closure.
• Be accountable for project results along with the Project Sponsor.
• Work closely with IT Team to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timeline.
• Estimate resource/ time for each task.
• Clearly communicate the expectations to team members and stakeholders.
• Resolve issues and problems throughout project life cycles.
• Track and control the progress of projects and report the status to project sponsor.
• Lead and motivate the project teams on a proactive basis.
• Develop tools, repository and processes to ensure smooth and efficient project management.
• Logistics processes and arrangement.
• English communication with users and IT team.
• Develop and manage the processes and interfaces between key account users and the company IT team
• Keep good relationship with key account users
• Respond to user requests with the internal IT teams.
• Control overall cost of projects.
• 3 years of work experience in project management jobs is required.
• Working experience in the IT field or service provider companies is preference.
• Working experience in selling or providing IT services to enterprise users/customers is plus
• Fluent with English
• Excellent skills in project planning and project management
• Excellent skills in communicating, negotiating and flexible to cope with variation business.
• Excellent skills in maintaining good relationship with stakeholders.
• Excellent organization and problem solving skill.
• Good acumen in cost, schedule and resource management
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job