Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Project Manager – Mobile - Birmingham
Do you have hands on experience in Software Development? Do you have experience of delivering multiple projects using Agile/Waterfall Methodology?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the opportunity for you!!
About this opportunity
A competitive Salary is on offer.
My client is a global technology company, supplying Virtual Sports, Mobile Gaming and Server-Based Gaming systems with associated terminals and digital content to regulated betting and gaming operators around the world.
A new Project Manager is required to join an existing team of Project Managers, to assist in the development and delivery of upgrades and new features for their Remote Gaming Server.
Responsibilities include delivering projects on time within budget and scope. You should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Development of detailed project plans to track progress
- Must have exposure to Agile and Prince2 project management methodologies but formal qualifications are not a prerequisite
- A good knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, and Jira would be advantageous
- A strong interest in and/or experience in working within the betting, gambling, gaming industries would be advantageous
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job