International Gambling company is looking to hire a Product Owner with focus on Customer Account, CRM and Payments as a permanent addition to the team in the sunny South of Spain.
As an Area Product Owner in this organization you will act as visionary for your products, interacting with a variety of stakeholders, clients and providers in analysing market trends and product opportunities.
You will work closely with Account Management and other internal teams to elaborate a
roadmap that aligns this vision with business and client needs and scope these product
solutions so our development teams can bring them to life using Scrum methodologies, and act as stakeholder during the process.
- Owns the product strategy (vision) for the products in their area and prioritizes their
- roadmap accordingly.
- Monitors and reports on product KPIs, which inform their roadmap planning.
- Performs market and competitors’ analysis.
- Works with clients, providers and internal stakeholders in their product area to design
- market leading solutions, including business case and scope.
- Supports Product Delivery Managers, Architects and other roles on the detailed
- specification of their scopes, and acts as stakeholder during UAT.
- Supports account management & business development in their interaction with
- prospective and existing clients with regards to products in their area.
Requirements & Personality
- At least 3 years iGaming experience in your product area, with good knowledge of the industry trends and key players.
- Innovative and with good analytical skills, able to articulate great initiatives into building blocks.
- Experienced in the dynamics of product development, you are able to prioritize, maintaining flexibility without compromising the overarching vision.
- You are a team player and will thrive from working with a variety of stakeholders at different levels.
- Business savvy, you are able to manage relationships whether as a client or a provider.
- Proficient in English and Spanish (desired), you display professionalism in how you communicate internally and externally.
- You embrace feedback and look to continually develop yourself on the job through personal and professional development.
Apart from your salary you will get:
- Recognition program (including gifts like dinner, traveling, etc)
- New-born gifts
- Maternity and Paternity leave program
- Wedding gifts
- Fruit in the office
- Sick leaves
- Possible relocation within international offices
- Social events
- Day care for children
- Relocation support up to 1000 euros
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job