Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
The Product Manager, as part of our client´s product management team, will be responsible for our online casino and sportsbook products, optimising their configuration and content to maximise revenue from our targeted markets.
The candidate should have two years’ experience working with product management, development or marketing ideally with online casinos or sportsbooks, although experience in a similar Internet-based industry should be sufficient. Qualifications in business or marketing would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate should have the right balance of business sense, organisational and analytical skills to produce well-structured and well-organised casinos and sportsbooks with the right content for the right audiences, regularly evaluating how they can be improved. One should also ideally have a personal interest in sport, betting on sports and playing casino games.
Strong command written/spoken of English (German and/or Swedish language is a plus)
2+ years experience in a similar role within iGaming.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Detailed knowledge of different game providers and their games
- Detailed knowledge of different sportsbook platforms
- Understand sportsbook and casino players and their preferences
- Evaluate user interface performance
- Communicate with local and remote business and technical teams
- Manage time and meet deadlines
- Recognise opportunities to increase revenues
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office products
- Organising and optimising games in the casino lobby
- Launching new games and coordinating their release cycle
- Understanding the sportsbook product
- Organising and optimising the sportsbook lobby
- Benchmarking the lobbies against competitors
- Monitoring the performance of campaign sections and identify opportunities for improvement in collaboration with the campaign management team
- Liaising with the game and sportsbook providers to deliver new games and features
- Liaising with the Product Manager for Player Experience to improve the UX
- Coordinating improvements with the product development team
- Evaluating and reporting the effectiveness of the lobbies
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job