Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
PPC Account Manager
The PPC Account Manager will be responsible for growth and optimisation of the client’s campaigns. Responsibilities include day-to-day paid search campaigns management, ad copy testing, landing pages optimisation and strategy implementation. Solid “hands-on” PPC and analytics experience is essential for this role.
- Assume responsibility for developing and maintaining a high-class PPC campaign.
- Ensuring delivery meets the client’s campaign requirements and KPIs.
- Day-to-day management/optimisation of campaigns using the in-house bidding tool.
- Work with the clients on strategy, budgeting and forecasting.
- Detailed reporting and data analysis on performance recommendations e.g. landing page optimisation, improving user journey and lifetime value for client.
- Build and manage the relationship with the clients and ensure we are working towards meeting their objectives and KPIs.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 2+ years PPC experience with Google & Bing.
- Managing medium to large budgets, and experienced in delivering significant PPC campaigns with proven success.
- Knowledge of tracking systems and analytics software.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Highly analytical, focused and results-driven.
- Ability to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job