Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
PPC Manager - iGaming/Casinos
Our client based in Guildford, Surrey, are looking to hire a PPC Manager to work on Google Adwords search campaigns and optimisation for the UK Market.
With budgeted Adwords spend of £300k per month, the ideal candidate should have experience working in highly competitive verticals, with a track record of producing results.
The candidate should have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and above all results driven. Our client represents a number of online casinos that target UK and MGA licenced markets.
- Day-to-day running of the Adwords account for the UK Market. This includes but not limited to: campaign building, keyword development, bid management, ad copy creation, ad extensions and Landing page testing.
- Taking responsibility for optimisation and performance (budget management, responsibility for targets)
- Reporting on campaigns and identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with other acquisition channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings.
- Keeping on top of the latest innovations in search marketing & testing these as appropriate. Identifying SEA targets for growth of visibility, traffic, acquisition and efficiency.
- Evaluating, proposing and implementing the most suitable optimisation.
- Working closely with other departments to brief opportunities, promotions and landing page setup, in order to fit in with the PPC and business goals.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2 years, hands-on PPC experience working in an agency or running PPC activities in-house.
- E-commerce or gaming PPC experience essential.
- Understanding the visit to registration to conversion acquisition model.
- Thorough knowledge of AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of PPC and cross-channel tracking.
- Strong analytical, reporting and excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation.
- Salary: Negotiable (based on experience) + Performance based bonuses
- Start date: Early January 2018
- Location: Guildford, Surrey
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job