Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Managing Director - Nigeria
The successful applicant will be responsible for the expansion and growth of one of the largest Africa betting and gaming companies in Nigeria.
Responsibilities as Managing Director include;
- Developing local & national business plans to maximise business levels and control costs.
- Leading by example and motivating teams to deliver high standards of customer service and returns.
- Ensuring optimum staffing levels are maintained, including succession planning at all levels
- Managing the performance and training of all staff within the region
- Carrying out security investigations and associated disciplinary hearings
- Ensuring all retail outlets comply with our social responsibility policies fully
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in multi-site betting shop & gaming operations or be able to demonstrate the necessary skills and attributes for the role.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate:
- A sound commercial understanding of betting shop operations and profitability
- A proven track record of delivering improved business performance in a betting shop or similar environment
- An experienced people manager with a sound understanding of methods of improving performance of individuals and teams
- The ability to prioritise your workload and adjust quickly to changes
- The desire to be field based
In return we offer a very competitive salary package and all the tools to do the job effectively such as; accommodation, company car, laptop, mobile phone.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job