Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
The leading provider of live streaming interactive casino internationally is looking to add to the team of live dealers! Come and be a part of the exciting and growing online gaming industry supporting gaming operators in the US and Canada.
The ideal candidate will have a great background in customer service and be excited by the idea of interacting with players around the world online. Previous casino game experience is not necessary!
About this opportunity
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join this innovative state of the art broadcast studio in Vancouver as Live Casino Dealers. Through professional and friendly interaction with players via Live Chat systems and carrying out all gaming processes, you are the forefront of the operation and driving force behind the vision to be the leading Live Casino provider in the world. This position includes incentive bonuses and well as benefits and training.
This is a full time position.
Overall Responsibilities Include:
- Host/present a number of different Casino games in front of the camera for the live players;
- Carry out all gaming operations, control the process of the game at the table, as well as in the system on the computer monitor;
- Ensure the correct outcome of the game;
- Fluent English communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with an excellent customer service background
- Flexible working schedule (with advanced notification)
- Familiarity with casino gaming is ideal, although not required
- Must be able to qualify for a gaming licence (background required)
Interested? Next steps…
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of the interactive gambling world! This role is actively progressing, so please apply ASAP. I’ll be in touch if I believe your background is a good match.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job