Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
What would be your role?
• Being knowledgeable on Maltese online gaming regulation;
• Owning legal obligations and ensuring actions and operational processes are carried out across the business;
• Providing legal advice, supporting the company and the group overall, in relation to those issues which may affect their operation;
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating agreements and other documentation including policies and procedures to avoid any possible legal risk, whilst ensuring legislative compliance;
• Collaborating and assisting on any regulatory compliance matters with the Head of Compliance;
• Keeping abreast of relative regulatory developments (including AML and GDPR) within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control;
• Owning the company’s legal archive;
• May perform other duties as the company exigencies.
What are your skills and experience?
• Law graduate;
• Highly experienced in contract drafting;
• Excellent oral and written skills in Maltese & English;
• iGaming industry;
• Knowledge of compliance requirements and controls (e.g. AML, GDPR);
• Knowledge and experience in intellectual property;
• Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards;
• Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills;
• Integrity and professional ethics;
• Diligent and able to work on your own initiative, whilst possessing good team skills;
• Proficient user in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Self-motivated, passionate, reliable, flexible, resilient and takes initiative;
• Confident, charismatic, driven, determined, logical, analytical, sharp and good strategic planner;
• Excellent organisational skills and a great multi-tasker;
• Able to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure;
• Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to detail;
• Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
What do we offer?
• A growing team of passionate, energetic and high-skilled professionals;
• A fun, challenging, fast-paced and massively rewarding work environment;
• The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference;
• A modern and flexible organisation providing a conducive to personal and professional growth;
• Working closely with different departments on day to day operational tasks, updates etc;
• A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job