Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A dynamic new opportunity to play an integral role in a Legal Counsel with a successful investment group with many brands and companies.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Legal in this newly created role in a fast-faced and hands-on environment.
A chance to be exposed to law from a more commericial angle in the iGaming, FinTec and Payments spaces.
The company is established in Europe on the consultancy side and the Malta office sits at roughly 10 people.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A Masters degree in Law
- A fluent and professional command of English - both written and verbal
- Proven track record of success in either an in-house iGaming company or legal firm
- Commercial, Taxation, Regulatory, Contracts and/or Corporate legal experience
- A strong desire to work autonomously and develop your knowledge
- This role is based in Malta full-time and salary is attractive for the right person
Does this challenging and exciting opportunity excite you?
Send your CV along with your application and let's talk ...
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job