Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Junior Risk Analyst - Sportsbook
It is exciting times for one of our market leading iGaming operator’s, as they embark on the launch of their very own Sportsbook. Whilst they are still in the development phase, they are looking to hire 3 Junior/Customer Analyst with Sportsbook experience, who specialise in customer profiling.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Sportsbook Customer Analytics Manager.
- Customer Profiling & Segmentation - Taking responsibility for factoring customers and give them an appropriate risk rating to assign appropriate betting limits.
- Review/adapt limits per customer in accordance with their behaviour/betting pattern.
- Monitoring and identifying changes in customer behaviour as well as identifying new patterns harming or pushing the business. Analyse complex data sets and processes in order to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve KPIs and drive the business forward.
- Retrieve data from large databases DWH via SQL queries and present it to the business.
- Suggest ideas and actively contribute to the improvement of the team efficiency.
- An individual with the capacity to handle big workloads if needed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Mathematical and Analytical approach to problems.
- Strong Team Spirit and flexibility.
Within this role there will be shifting rota's of 9am – 5.30pm, 12pm – 8.30pm or 1.30pm – 10pm.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job