Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Rapidly-growing company with innovative online payment solutions are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Junior QA Test Engineer to join their QA Team and make an impact.
My client provides a worldwide online payment processing business offering payment technology accessing over 200 payment methods in more than 180 countries. The PCI level 1 certified Online Payment platform enables real time, bespoke analytics to tackle online fraud, identify the most cost-effective route to process all payments and ensure that customers are managed in the most efficient and customer focused way possible.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Operations Manager and QA Manager for all aspects of SDLC as part of a team of QA Test Engineers. You will assist in estimations of resource/time allocations for current and projected test needs.
- Receive Test cases and Test Plans from Senior QA and liaise with the BA’s / PM’s and the Application Architect and the DBAs to work towards test sign off;
- Provides assistance with production problems;
- Performs testing on applications that creates efficient and maintainable new applications;
- Contributes estimates for projects;
- Provides constant feedback to management regarding all aspects of the test life cycle;
- Full support for PCI Compliance.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance / Software testing;
- ISEB qualification in Software Testing;
- Manual testing experience;
- Familiar with Defect Tracking Tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira);
- Proficiency in MS Office or equivalent software;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Basic SQL, JAVA and Selenium knowledge is considered an asset.
Nice to have
- Experience working with teams and the user community;
- Flexibility is essential to this position - willing to learn new technologies, to implement new processes, and to take instruction;
- Strong analytical (i.e. requirements gathering) skills, as well as the ability to learn new technologies quickly based on prior experiences with similar tools and an understanding of infrastructure;
- Good organizational and documentation skills are essential in ensuring the test plans and scripts can be interpreted by other members of the QA Test Team;
- Knowledge/experience of software testing for highly available Transactional Systems & ACID principles
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job