Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A fantastic iGaming company is on the lookout for a JAPANESE speaker to join their fun, ambitious customer support team. This person will be located at their amazing Malta office.
- Assisting our players via chat and e-mail.
- Overall responsible providing WOW experience to our players.
- Maintain customer focus and respond to customer queries following company guidelines.
- Clarify and guide customers with all requests and escalate and follow up where necessary.
- Work within a dynamic team, support team members whilst contributing to the company values.
- Previous experience in customer service or similar.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Good communication and IT-skills.
- Fluent (Native) in Japanese and excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You must be over 18 years old and have a clean police record.
What you'll get:
- Very competitive salary
- Health and Dental insurance
- Fitness allowance
- Free breakfast every morning
- Friday Beers
Interested and feel like you have the necessary skills? Great! Apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com and we can discuss further.
Applications close on 17/08/2018
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job