Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Outstanding opportunity to join a true market leader as their Head of Games.
Reporting to the Head of Casino who manages the overall Casino strategy, you will be accountable for the entire games provider strategic roadmap which will be a key element of the overarching strategy.
This role isn't a product role and would not suit anyone looking to manage/build a product.
- You will hold extensive experience in developing and managing relationships with third party providers
- You will have a solid understanding of the games market, ensuring there is a roadmap in place for games for all markets that they operate in, a good understanding of integrations and relevant systems.
- You must be passionate about games and be able to talk about which ones they should have, why and what they maybe shouldn't have..
- You need to be an excellent relationship builder as you will have to work with all the teams in Casino & Games on content and up and coming products & market intelligence.
- You will be ambitious, highly organised and a proven people manager.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job