Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Are you an experienced Risk and Fraud Manager with iGaming experience? A media services business that supports three igaming brands is looking to hire a Risk and Fraud Manager to sit in Surrey.
In addition this role will carry the responsibility of MLRO.
The role additionally includes responsibility for the company’s anti-bribery and corruption policy, monitoring and reporting.
The MLRO is also responsible for the KYC programme including customer requirements, affiliates and third-party KYC.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Leading and managing the AML and MLRO functions
- Strategic planning for the team including financial management and planning of AML, CTF and B&C functions, processes and technologies
- Developing and directing the AML strategy, including managing and maintaining the business risk assessment
- Planning for new legislation for the development of AML, CTF and B&C policies, systems, practices and procedures
- Overseeing the development and implementation of AML, CTF and B&C training, ensuring all necessary staff receive appropriate training and guidance
- Developing and implementing robust, effective and efficient audit procedures in respect of all AML related areas including electronic verification, CDD, payment monitoring and account creation which in turn leads to processing and ensuring the quickest possible turnaround times on customer withdrawals
- Developing procedures to meet anti-bribery & corruption legislation
- Developing transaction monitoring tool, with clear reporting regarding high risk customers
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience in gambling, payments or financial services industry
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills with proven ability to create strategic plans
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and risk mitigation strategies
- Leadership qualities, including acting a role model and mentoring colleagues
- Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy, particularly in external communications
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing technology focused company with the added attraction of a reverse commute.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job