Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading investment group that own and manage several iGaming businesses.
This position will work for the holding company and overarch Technical Compliance for all of the entities within the Group.
Excellent interpersonal skills are required as the role will involve communicating and liaising with various stake holders across the organisation.
- To review current compliance requirements, investigate new markets and ensuring that all applicable standards and requirements are up to date
- Act as a point of reference for internal compliance enquiries.
- Facilitate the ongoing development and continuous improvement of all products and services.
- Liaise with gaming authorities and other governing bodies.
- Communicate with third party suppliers to ensure compliance across the entire spectrum of services provided.
- Writing and reviewing semi-technical documentation.
- Working closely with other departments during third party audit.
- Strong technical expertise in relation to the implementation of compliance requirements.
- A firm understanding of the technical implications of compliance solutions.
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of information security and data privacy standards and legislation such as ISO27001 and EU GDPR.
- Previous experience working in the iGaming industry.
- Understanding of applicable online gaming legislation.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job