Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are looking for a German Copywriter with an appealing creative flair. You will have the natural ability and passion to create innovative and unique copy that will stand out from the crowd, for all our casino brands.
You must have an excellent standard of reading and writing in German because you will be creating unique content for all areas of the business, including different target audiences.
You will also be able to sift through information provided and identify the Unique Selling Points/Value Propositions whilst ensuring that all the copy is aligned with the relevant branding and communication guidelines, to maintain consistency.
This is an amazingly creative, yet challenging position that would suit somebody who is driven by passion for their work, has a positive attitude and would like to join a fast paced and growing team.
• Working with the Head of Content to create high-quality, eye-catching copy for promotions, customer and partner communications.
• Maintaining the correct tone of voice for the relevant brand across all communication channels.
• Revise, edit and proofread content for spelling and grammar errors.
• Supporting the Head of Content in defining and executing a successful content strategy.
• Support the Content Operations Manager and team to ensure the high-quality execution of all content produced.
• Producing and optimising copy for CRM communications in E-Mail and SMS formats.
• Producing and optimising copy for on-site promotions.
• Creation of social media posts and newsletters.
• QA of website copy
• App descriptions and reviews
• Game descriptions and reviews
• Proof reading
• Product sheets
• Any required translations according to business requirements
• Maintaining the relevant brand tone throughout all the content material
• Excellent written skills, with a precise attention to detail and grammatical accuracy.
• Ability to excel as an individual and as a valued team member
• Native German and fluent in English.
• The ability to multi-task projects and meet deadlines consistently.
• Knowledge of SEO is desired but not essential.
• Gaming experience/interest is considered an asset.
• Self-motivated and possess a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job