Games Designer / Games Mathematician / Modeling / Statistics / Slots / Casino
Do your LOVE maths? And using maths to create complex games? Are you an advanced excel user, and can create maths models to create and design innovative casino and slot games?
Our client is arguably the largest growth casino in the past 5 years and they aren't stopping. They have a new and exciting position for a mathematically minded individual to join their casino team, in Dublin, nicknamed "Silicon Valley" of Europe.
You don't need to have worked in the Games / Casino industry, but you must have produced and launched at least game in the past year and be able to demonstrate your capabilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating Math models for new and existing games
- New game concept & design
- Game analysis performance post-launch / re-launch
- Degree in Maths / Statistics / Computer Science or relevant topics
- Have designed & released at least one game in the past year (Real money, Freemium / Play for Fun)
- Any experience in Python / Java / C / C++ / Visual Basic seen as a benefit but not essential
Interested? Want to develop a career in one of the largest growing industries? Then send me your CV and portfolio/ link to your work.
For this role, you must be willing to fully relocate to Dublin.
Non- EU citizens will be considered as long as you have excellent English written & verbal skills and have produced games before.
Get in touch now for a new career in 2018!
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job