Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Rapidly-growing strategic creative powerhouse aka creative agency based in sunny Malta seeks passionate experienced Full Stack PHP Developer whom is still is eager to progress, pragmatic but fun to join their technical team.
As a senior developer, you will have the responsibility of defining individual digital solutions for their clients, by planning and implementing all areas of the software lifecycle with minimal supervision.
- Lead and work with an agile team to develop, and unit test web based applications in accordance with established standards
- Create and oversee any documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of applications
- Produce specification by critically thinking and understanding projects from business, customer, and technical perspectives
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems
- Embed high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Provide professional and friendly support to clients
- Proactively identify and create regular status updates for ongoing projects and make recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with, and influence team members, creative, and business departments
- Support the identification and resolution related to maintaining code
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Follow established coding standards and development process
- Proficiency in PHP, HTML and CSS
- Web server administration experience, preferably NGINX
- Mastery of Laravel or similar PHP frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of APIs, JSON, and web services
- Expert knowledge of source control and DBMS
- Knowledge of OOP
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as Ember, Angular, VueJS, Backbone or similar
- Familiarity with TDD and PHPUnit
- Strong commitment to punctual work delivery
- Takes initiative and demonstrates proactivity
- Stays current on all programming-related technology and innovations
- 3+ years in a professional development capacity
- Have desire to coach and lead junior team members
- Degree, or equivalent, in IT or a related field
- Previous supervisory experience
In return for your skills and expertise, they offer a very good salary package, great benefits and a real opportunity for career progression. Please do let me know if this is something that is of interest to you.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job