Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Tech Payments Service company is looking for an experienced Frontend Leader to help design, build & maintain a UI Platform built on Angular 7, React, or similar framework.
As a Lead Engineer, you will be expected to mentor and lead other engineers and be responsible for leading innovation in our UI Platform. You will also be required to build several of the new cloud-based data & analytical products.
This multicultural company is committed to excellence. They want to improve the ways people make and accept payments.They hare growing based on constructive feedback and accepting new ideas.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
• Experience in Front-End development as a team leader.
• Deep understanding of more than one frontend framework (such as Angular, React
• Deep understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through
to code level
• Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
• Experience with cross-browser testing
• Experience with frontend build tooling (Webpack / Angular CLI / Create React App)
• Experience with version control systems (Git)
• Experience in HTML/CSS
• Experience of leading front-end architecture
In return, you’ll get a great basic salary, plenty of learning and development opportunities, health and well-being benefits, and have the opportunity to work with the smartest and happiest payments folks.
• Access to discounted Fitness First Membership 50%
• Pension – 5%
• You will also be eligible to join the company share plan
• You’ll also be eligible to access the training allowance - £3000 per annum
• A range of corporate discounts towards retailers, health/activity providers etc.
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Travel Loan
• Friday office breakfasts
• Plenty of team socials
Do not miss this opportunity, it is a great combination of interesting projects, high responsibilities and incredible benefits! Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job