Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Job Description – Finance Executive.
This role reports to the Financial Controller. Duties will include:
• Recording of transactions on our accounting software including but not limited to posting of expenses, payments and sales;
• Issuing of sales invoices and monitoring debt collection;
• Computation of recharges and reconciling intercompany accounts.
• Maintaining both the purchase and sales ledgers;
• Reconciling monthly petty cash movements;
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly reporting;
• Dealing with matters relating to taxation and audit;
• Preparation of VAT returns;
• Analysing current procedures and if necessary improve or create others, implement and maintain them;
• Assisting in compiling budgets and cash flow forecasts;
• Day-to-day functions within the accounting section;
• Filing and providing clerical, administrative assistance and performing other ad-hoc duties as required by management. The ideal candidate should:
• Be well organised and meticulous with the ability to work on own initiative
• Be able to take ownership of certain tasks with no or minimum supervision
• Be very detail-oriented and possess strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
• Good working knowledge of English, with professional communication skills (written and verbal)
• Well versed with the local legislation
• Computer literate especially with use of MS Excel spreadsheets
• Having knowledge of Shireburn and Microsoft Dynamics would be considered an asset
• Must have an accounting qualification such as an AAT diploma or studying towards an ACCA certification
• The ideal candidate must have at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job