Director of Programme Management - London
Do you have experience of managing distributed teams and stakeholders? Across diverse and complex technology? Are you passionate about Sports?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the opportunity for you!!
About this opportunity
A substantial Salary with additional benefits is on offer.
My client designs and develops technology for one of the worlds biggest suppliers of online gaming. This award-winning technology company provides innovative and reliable software to over 400 online gaming brands worldwide.
Reporting to the Director of Sportsbook & Casino you will liaise with key stakeholders, customers and third parties, both internal & external to translate requirements and the overall product strategy. With a strong focus and in-depth knowledge of methodologies and processes, you will manage multiple parties across distributed locations.
You will be a natural leader and influencer, leading both the Product Ownership, Programme Management and Trading teams across multiple offices. Driving from the front you will be pivotal in guiding the development of the Sportsbook software, using the Agile methodology. You’ll work closely with a team of Product Owners and Scrum teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met for each release.
- Experience within Sportsbook or online gaming preferred
- Proven experience running PMO across large, complex organisations
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative environment
- Substantial experience within a complex, dynamic technology business
- Strong understanding of regulatory matters within the industry
- Experience within a Product focussed role
- Experience of Agile/Scrum and of continuous integration
- Solid understanding of the full SDLC
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job