Company seeking to disrupt the mobile gaming space in social and real-money gaming is seeking a strong Director of Marketing to lead and grow the new marketing team! This is a chance to get on the ground level of an exciting venture. You will be responsible for leading all marketing strategy and managing both acquisition and retention functions. This position reports directly to the COO in the Vancouver, BC office.
About the Opportunity
This role will be the leader of the marketing function, aligning with strategic business objectives to grow revenue.
Your qualifications and experience
• 5+ years of experience, with at least 3 years’ leading a mobile focused marketing team
• Proven experience in executing mobile campaigns with an analytical mindset
• Good background in acquisition, retention functions (ideally mobile or games)
• Confidence and knowledge of platforms across mobile acquisition delivery, media buying, optimization, reporting and mobile analytics.
• Strong knowledge of mobile site and app platforms such as iTunes Connect, Google Play Console, Google Analytics/Adobe for mobile, SearchMan, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Tune, AppAnnie/AppTweak etc.
Interested? Next steps…
This role is actively progressing, so please apply ASAP.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job