My client is dedicated to improving the access to and quality of banking services available to businesses – they unlock banking. They simplify payments and banking globally and empower businesses to grow. They are looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things.
· Define and refine processes that enable the engineering teams to build and deploy applications from development to production and everything in between
· Own the uptime and scaling of multiple business applications, including 24x7 support of their health (Be willing to be on call)
· Define best practices for source control, continuous integration, automated testing, and release management.
· Apply best practices in data security, cloud resource management, and performance monitoring.
· Tune systems to get maximum performance and cost efficiency, and seek opportunities to improve performance across applications
· Define proactive measurement and monitoring of application capacities and performance, to enable unhindered business scaling and application uptime
· Lead projects to enhance company capabilities, including creating project plans, managing schedules, directing others, and communicating progress.
· Investigate new technologies that may enhance the business product capabilities.
· The Ideal candidate:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with background in Computer Science or Engineering
· 3+ years’ experience with Linux and or Windows operating systems
· 3+ years’ experience with script development (Python, Bash, PowerShell)
· 4+ years’ experience with Java Spring / Angular / Python based applications
· 3+ years’ experience with cloud providers, specifically with GCP • 3+ years’ experience with Kubernetes
· 2+ years’ experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible (Ansible preferred)
· Experience with the following is highly desirable: PostgreSQL, Docker, MySQL, Redis, Big Query, Big Data, Apache Airflow
· Candidates with proven experience with Docker / Kubernetes / CI receive the highest priority.
Perks & Benefits:
· Award-winning company share plan
· Personal training budget
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Corporate discounts via PerkBox
· Travel loan
· Health Insurance
· Company Pension plan
· Friday office breakfasts, office fruits and a full bar & regular team social events
· 25 days annual leave plus the Bank Holidays
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job