Our client is a growing gaming operator with a strong foothold in the Nordic region who offers innovative, secure and high-quality gaming services to B2B and B2C sites and their players through our proprietary platform. We are recruiting industry experts who want to help us offer an innovative and safe gaming experience for our customers in their local language.
As a Data Scientist, you will help build the foundation that will continue to see our client become a true data driven gaming company. You will become the voice of our customer through the design and development of complex models and algorithms that help us define our product roadmap. We aim to deliver the very best player experience and, through machine learning and statistical models, we want you to join our newly formed Malta operation and bring fresh perspectives into the heart of our decision making.
You will work with all areas of the business, across 3 geographical locations, as we continue to grow our business and will work closely with our software engineers to create the tools and infrastructure to empower us to take informed decisions. We are looking for you to bring your passion for data analysis and an ability to translate player activity into real world scenarios to become an integral part in driving our products to the next level.
Analysing player data, developing and testing hypotheses, extracting trends and player insight will be in your own DNA. With our client, you will be able to turn thoughts and ideas into reality. You will be able to show the power of data to non-tech audiences and ultimately hold our player experience in your hand.
· Educated to degree level in Stats, Maths or Computer Science or similar
· Knowledgeable in machine learning, algorithm design, statistical modelling.
· Experienced - we want somebody who can jump straight in and construct their own plan of attack. You’re somebody who has several years of experience and wants to work with people who get excited when a new trend or pattern is discovered. You’ve played a role in architecture and design right through to development and implementation and during this time you have been working hands-on with the latest technologies and techniques.
· You are passionate about data, you live and breathe the stories that you can tell from analysing data and you love to visualise data so that people can instantly grab your thoughts and ideas.
· Can you code? an ability to directly develop and implement tools is highly advantageous
· You can evangelise about the opportunities that Big Data brings to a business and you explore emerging technology to push the boundaries
· Lateral thinker? Innovator? Think you see the big picture? These are all vital skills that we are looking for
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job